Don't Panic


DON'T PANIC • 11.15.10

Looking at my to-do list for the upcoming week, I can't help but wonder how I'm going to possibly survive. On top of my typical homework load (which is fairly insane at Duke), I have a Spanish exam, typography project, digital imaging project, and a chemistry report within 72 hours of each other. My Program II major proposal which I've spent literally a year on is due Friday. I'm on-call all night Tuesday & Thursday, and working at the Coffeehouse until 2AM on Wednesday. I'm waking up at 5AM on Saturday to drive to Virginia for the second Pilgrimage training/planning session. AND Zach has rifle range testing all week, which means he's out in the field and we have zero communication.

I simply want to cry.

And honestly, I might. Let's be serious: my ratio of crying days to non-crying days this semester is currently 47:1. But for now, I'm taking it one day at a time. And since I completely gave up on studying for Spanish since I can't understand any of the notes anyway, I whipped out these little pretties. Nothing like a little art/design + devotional time to put everything in perspective.

5 weeks 'til the semester is completely over. Let the madness begin :)