Photo Update

Sometimes, there's just nothing better than roasting hotdogs...


...being the cornhole champions...



...eewy-gooey marshmallows...



...the first bite of s'mores...



...curly blonde hair...



...being in love for 50+ years...



...and never getting too old to sit on your mama's lap.



Amidst all the craziness of this summer, I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to spend Memorial Day weekend with my family. As for now, I'm officially on my way back to camp, where I will be until the beginning of August (insert shameless plug for mail---328 Bethel Road, Fincastle, Virginia 24090). Summer staff training starts in less than 24 hours (eek!), so updates will probably be few and far between for the next couple of weeks.

While I'm on the shameless self-promotion train, let's all remember that as of this time next year, I will be a college graduate. Meaning... I'll need a full-time job. Although I've still got a year, it's never too early to start looking, right? With that being said, does anyone have any millionaire friends who would be interested in hiring someone to move in with them and document their children's lives via photographs? Because I'm thinking I would be really good at that...


Just a thought. All other job ideas are welcome :)