Design All The Things

As of today, I have officially been employed for one entire month :) (I even have my first paycheck to prove it! Not my first paycheck ever. But my first paycheck that's more than $35/week from a coffeehouse or $110/week from a summer camp...)

And what exactly have I been doing in the past month?

I'm glad you asked.


Basically, I have been getting to
DESIGN ALL THE THINGS!


More specifically...

Advertisements to be placed in various magazines throughout North Carolina:

 
Promotional postcards to be mailed out:
 
 
 
A variety of event flyers for our services offices across the state:
 
 
 
Coupons for our bookstore:
 
 
 
Informational packets for our fall fundraising events:
 
 
 
The summer edition of our magazine (which is longer than this, but there were way too many screenshots involved in creating this picture...):
 
 
 
More flyers and Facebook graphics and business cards and stickers:
 
 
Adobe InDesign & I are best friends. All day. Every day.
 
 
All in a month's work, my friends. Next month promises lots more event advertisements. And flyers. And a camp-specific magazine (eek!). I'll also be graduating to the world of posters and email blasts and Twitter updates. Woo, look at me go :)