Before the Morning

I don't know if people actually listen to the songs that other people post on their blogs, because I for sure don't. (Sorry.) BUT, I promise this one is good and you should definitely take four minutes to listen to it. You can still open up a new window & everything.

Actually, I'm not going to lie. I wasn't a huge fan the first time I heard "Before the Morning" by Josh Wilson... mostly because I couldn't get over the fact that "feeling" and "coming" totally don't rhyme; I don't care what kind of accent or emphasis you put on it.

However, it came on the radio again this week & I actually paid attention to the lyrics instead of getting caught up in the grammatical structure, and... wow. Needless to say, between this & the songs Kacey's been sending me (loveee you, Kace), I've been SO encouraged through music throughout the past few days.

"Maybe there are things you can't see
And all those things are happening
To bring a better ending..."

"So say a prayer and hold on
'Cause there's good for those who love God.
But life is not a snapshot.
It might take a little time, but you'll see the bigger picture..."



So grateful that regardless of what's going on, I still have a reason to sing. Happy Monday!