You Can't Be Mad At Me

Me: When I woke up this morning, I was randomly ticked off at you.

Zach: That's because I called you close to 1AM and woke you up. I didn't know you were asleep.

Me: Are you kidding me? I don't remember that at all.

Zach: Yeah, you were definitely talking in your sleep. You were SO out of it. You said that you were mad at me in the cutest voice possible. And then you giggled. I couldn't take you seriously.

Me: We haven't had a phone conversation that's lasted more than five minutes since you began work-ups for deployment, and the one time we apparently do, I'm asleep and don't remember any of it?

Zach: Apparently.

Me: Hmph. I guess I'm still mad at you then.

Zach: You can't be mad at me. I'm about to deploy.

Me: You did not just use the "I'm about to deploy" card.

Zach: You get to use the "I'm on my period" card EVERY SINGLE MONTH.


Haha, he makes a valid point :)