I Don't Care If Monday's Blue

Let's be honest. Apart from the fact that I've incorporated Monday night trips to Domo Sushi as part of my weekly routine, Monday doesn't have a lot going for it. I'm pretty sure Sarah Stasik once said something to the effect of "Dear Monday--No offense, but if we were having a Days-of-the-Week kickball game, I'd pick you last. Every time."

I really can't think of a better way to describe it.

However, this morning I woke up to all kinds of Monday surprises :)

I got a half a heart picture from the Mojave Desert, which I completed with my own half a heart picture in front of Baldwin Auditorium.

I also got a picture of this cute fella in his "boonie cover," which makes me giggle.


AND... I got a voice message! We still can't actually talk on the phone for a couple more weeks, but this was just as good. Seriously.

(You might need to scroll to the bottom of the post & pause the playlist in order to hear it)


Yes, he did say "shnuggled." And I was quite "shnuggled" in bed when I woke up to this.

Best Monday ever? I'm willing to bet that it's definitely a top five :)