Love Letter

This morning, I found myself beyond stressed just thinking of everything left to do before the end of the semester. I remembered a "love letter from God" that Greg read as part of his affirmation talk at Pilgrimage last month, and after a bit of online searching, I was able to find it. Reading it really helped calmed my heart, and while I'm not sure what wonders it will do for my marketing exam grade, I think I have my priorities straight.

Every line is taken directly from Scripture, and I spent some time soaking in each verse as I made it "look pretty" :) I wanted to share it with you.

Father's Love Letter used by permission. Father Heart Communications.
© 1999-2011. www.FathersLoveLetter.com

I hope it's given you a bit of encouragement this morning as well. Feel free to pass it along to anyone who could use a little love letter :)