Ask Me Anything

How is it already almost time for the end of the month Q&A post? Better yet, why am I always so shocked when the end of the month rolls around again? You'd think I'd get used to it... but it always seems to sneak up on me!

If you're a new follower, I randomly select ten anonymous questions to answer at the end of every month concerning whatever your little heart desires :) You can submit questions (and see questions that have already been answered) on my Formspring page, or you can anonymously post a question in the box below.

Even if your question isn't randomly selected to be answered during the end of the month Q&A, it may just spark a future blog post. (The "How Did You & Zach Start Dating" series resulted from multiple viewers' Formspring questions.)

I'm excited to see what you come up with --- I've gotten a lot of creative/interesting questions over the past few weeks! I basically have some of the best blog readers (stalkers) in the world ;)