30 Days of Thankful

Every November in the world of social media, lots of people participate in the "30 Days of Thankful" project by posting about one thing for which they are thankful each day throughout the month. While I've never joined along with the online world in this recent tradition, I decided to put my own twist on the challenge this year by writing a letter each day to someone for whom I am thankful.



So I did some snazzy hand-lettering on thirty envelopes...




...and made thirty pieces of stationery...




...and wrote and wrote and wrote :) Because while it's great to be thankful for things (and I certainly have a lot of things for which to be thankful), I'm SO thankful for people after the year that I've had. People who encourage and pray. People who love and support. People who create and inspire. People who are loyal and caring. People who are selfless and thoughtful. People who have made an impact in my life this year, whether they've realized it or not.




I'm so blessed to have WAY more than thirty people in my life who fall into this category, so needless to say, this project is spilling over into December... and probably into 2014 as well. "Send more snail mail" and "take time to tell people how much they mean to you" sound like some excellent New Years' resolutions to me ;)