Stationery Design, Part 1

My sister Katherine is in her final semester of college (don't even get me started on how that is NOT possible...), and as a special education major, that means her next 100 days are devoted to student teaching! It also means that as a graphic designer, gift giving just got a whole lot easier :)

For Christmas last month, I totally embraced the "teacher" theme and made Katherine a teacher stationery set plus a box of personalized stickers to put on her students' papers. I absolutely love learning and teachers and all things education-related (I actually minored in education at Duke), so needless to say, I had so much fun working on this.





I'm not sure how Katherine will possibly have time to put stickers on papers or write notes to send home since she's teaching resource math, reading, and writing classes for 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade (what?), but in the event that she does, she's got a cute personalized stash ready to go. Who knows... maybe she'll be able to catch a break with a few more of these "North Carolina snow days."



Happy student teaching, Ms. Haynes! I know you're going to do great this semester, especially since you got your skills from playing school with me and this little gem back in the '90s ;)