Stationery Design, Part 2

When my sister Corrie put "stationery" on her Christmas list last month, I immediately called dibs. If you haven't figured it out already, I'll let you in on a little secret: stationery is one of my all-time favorite things. I love sending (and receiving) mail, and stationery is a huge part of that. While we're revealing secrets over here, I'll also just let it be known that my ultimate dream is to have a part-time stationery/invitation design business, like... five years down the road. You know, one that I can run out of my home office while the baby is napping and Zach is off making millions of dollars as a police officer. (I said ultimate dream, right?)

In the meantime, I like to practice every now and then, so I really enjoyed coming up with a few different stationery sets for Corrie. Since I had so much fun making the stickers to go along with Katherine's present, I made some matching monogram stickers to act as envelope seals for Corrie's stationery.




Unfortunately, it took a little bit of trial and error to figure out the best way to package everything together, so once I finally came up with the system pictured above, I wasn't about to unwrap everything and photograph it all separately. Oops! No worries, though... I still have the design files on my computer, so here's what was included in Corrie's stationery set:



Tada! It was such a fun gift to design, print, cut, package, and wrap... and as if Corrie's excitement wasn't enough, my mom not-so-subtly hinted that her birthday is in March and she wants new stationery as well. Success :)



ps: Corrie's favorite of the four designs is the golden yellow/grey set with the circle monogram printed directly onto it. I'd love to know which one you like best!