2014 Fall Bucket List



I honestly can't remember the last time North Carolina and Mother Nature were in sync with the calendar when it came to the changing of the seasons, but I love it. Fall is officially here... despite the fact that these 50- & 60-degree temps are supposed to be replaced with a high of almost 80° for the rest of the week ;)

In honor of the first day of fall yesterday, I made a little list of things I'm looking forward to over the next few months (also known as "how I entertain myself while Zach is working on homework"). I'm not sure if we'll actually have time to cross off all of these, but we're feeling ambitious... and simply put, we're looking forward to the chance to enjoy the season this time around. The entirety of our fall of 2013 was spent in the hospital with Corrie – sipping on pumpkin spice lattes in the ICU waiting room was as fall-ish as it got for our family. The next few weeks are certain to bring back a flood of "one year ago today..." emotions, but I'm so glad we're in a much better place now and can create some new fall memories in 2014.

What are some of your favorite fall-themed traditions, friends? I'm convinced it's the best season there is, & I'm looking forward to working on my list!