Oh, Heyy March


Not gonna lie... it was slightly disheartening to see my little blog stat tracker go from the thousands back to zero this morning. Oh well. Keep on creepin' on & I'm sure it'll be back up there in no time.


What I'm looking forward to this month:
3: Corrie's 16th Birthday
4: Home for Spring Break
6: Zach gets back from Fort Pickett
9: Mom-o's 45th Birthday
11-13: Pilgrimage at Camp Bethel
18-20: Roundtable at Bridgewater

Then there's other really exciting things, like Katie Furrow's & Zach's brother's (Ben) birthday on the 15th. And March Madness, obviously. And St. Patrick's Day. AND today is National Peanut Butter Lover's Day, so I'm thinking life doesn't get much better than that :)

And the epic camp battle rages on...

Meh, this post is relatively short because I'm moving into the art studio for the next 32 hours. Until then, happy first day of March :)