Engagement || Bradley + Rebecca || Roanoke, Virginia

The first little photo montage isn't too terribly belated -- who doesn't love a good "Friday Phone Dump" on Saturday?



• • • • •


The rest of these photos, however, were taken over two months ago!

I met Bradley the first summer I worked at Camp Bethel (2006), and despite an abandoned ice cream outing & creepy laundry offers, we've been friends ever since. This past summer, he called me and asked if I'd be interested in taking engagement pictures of him & his fiancée, Rebecca! Never in a billion years would I have considered doing photography, but I gave it a shot (pun intended)... and what do you know: I'm doing an engagement shoot for another couple this afternoon!

Enjoy a few of the pictures taken at the one & only Camp Bethel :)