Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


I promised I'd be back today with a print/card design for sale, so... here we go :)
• • • • •

Remember that other little portion of my festive Christmas display?


I made it when I was home over Thanksgiving break, and I really like how it turned out! The majority of my projects as of late have been created in Photoshop, so it was really nice to go back to Illustrator and design something entirely from scratch. I simply printed it out on a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper, trimmed it down to fit in a 8" x 10" frame, and tada!

I also reduced the file size & printed out two on the same sheet - the perfect size for making cards :) I simply cut out the image, taped it a piece of Christmas-y scrapbook paper, and taped it onto a blank white card. Simple stuff!


And because I like you all so much, I want to share them with you for only $1.00! Seriously! I recently stumbled across the website of a print artist (that I can no longer find to save my life...) who sells her designs online for $1.00. Then, instead of printing the work herself & dealing the the hassle and costs of packaging & shipping, she sends a high resolution file via email. Talk about win-win situation!

How I win: No need to overcharge to cover the ridiculous shipping/packaging costs (which I hate doing! It can be over 3x as much as the actual item -- so not worth it!), plus no stress of printing out orders & labels & addresses & making daily trips to the post office, especially when I've got finals and papers.

How YOU win: No 5-7 days of waiting for delivery (the file will arrive in your email in less than 24 hours), plus indefinite use of the image! Once you receive it, you have the right to print it out as many times as you'd like, save it to your computer, use it again next year, etc! The options are endless, really.


Sold, yet? :)



8''x10'' "Merry Little Christmas" print:
(digital file sent via email)

$1.00




Two (2) 4 1/4'' x 5 1/2''
"Merry Little Christmas" card prints

(digital file sent via email)

$1.00


(The images can easily be printed out using regular paper on a home computer. For a more professional look, I typically prefer to print my images on nicer cardstock using the printers at FedEx-Kinkos for $1.30)
The files are purchased through PayPal, but you don't need a PayPal account to order. Simply select the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option and pay as a guest. Please be sure to include your email when placing your order -- it's kind of rather important to the whole process :)
• • • • •
And just because 'tis the Christmas season, the first three individuals to share this URL & leave a comment on this post saying that they did so will receive one file of their choice for free :)


...and have yourself a merry little Christmas now.



Pinterest | Etsy | Formspring