Friday Phone Dump

A collection of Instagram photos from the last month (@simplybeffie):


I ADORE every single one of these photos. They're so full of love and happiness and, well... summer :) 'Tis a grand season, both for Mother Nature and for me!

• • • • •


In a true Friday quickie fashion, I saw these questions posted earlier this week and thought it would be fun to play along.


What I'm listening to: Sam Tsui and Against the Current (especially this cover w/Alex Goot & King the Kid)
What I'm reading: Nothing, but I'm going to the beach in a few weeks and would love some suggestions!
Something I splurged on: getting my college diploma framed (14 months late...)
Something that was free: tickets to tomorrow's Durham Bulls baseball game
Something I'm looking forward to: most definitely the weekend! Happy Friday, y'all :)


Feel free to reply with your own answers in the comments!