My Life In 140 Characters (Or Less)

I'll be the first to admit, I didn't hop on the Twitter train when it rolled into town. Why did I need Twitter when I had Facebook statuses, amiright?! I created an account shortly after Zach returned from Afghanistan for the sole purpose of tweeting our homecoming picture to Thompson Square (the country music artists behind the song "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not" that inspired my homecoming sign)... and they retweeted the photo, so I basically won the internet for the day and was content to go about my Twitter-less life.

But recently, I've discovered that I have some deeply profound thoughts, and it's really not fair to society to keep my philosophical musings to myself. So I hopped back on, because Facebook statuses (slash, Facebook in general) really aren't what they used to be.











While the tweets that come out of my head are nothing short of spectacular, the real star of my Twitter feed is Zach, at least according to the, like, five people who follow me and have demanded more Zach quotes/conversations. What can I say? He's hilarious and I'm a people pleaser, so here you go:









If you'd like some of this fabulousness in your Twitter feed, feel free to follow along at @simplybeffie. You know, assuming you still have a Twitter account and haven't moved on to whatever it is that comes next since I'm like, six years late to the party :)