4/52

A personal project in which I document something I ate, something I wore, something I made, and something I explored once a week, every week, in 2014.






Something I ate: crock-pot BBQ chicken (with tater tots, because hi, I'm five). This chicken is the first crock-pot recipe Zach learned to make when we got married... and we still eat it pretty often :)
Something I wore: red plaid flannel shirt from Old Navy with one of my favorite knit hats from ModCloth.
Something I made: matted & framed this photobooth strip from our honeymoon. It makes me smile so much!
Something I explored: a little bit of High Point University and the world of a cappella music for Corrie's Riff Off. (More photos from the event were shared here.)



4/52 features photos from January 23-January 29. See all posts in the "52 Weeks" series here.