Everything I Must Do

The countdown madness has begun.


Heritage Day is hands down - without a doubt - the best Camp Bethel staff reunion of all time. I wrote a pretty epic post leading up to it last year that you can read here. And now, an entire year has passed & it's only five days away! Can. Not. Wait.

However, I have a billion things must get done in those five days, and I was determined to cross as many of them as possible off my list this weekend. Going to the beach with my church last weekend was great, but I felt like I spent much of this past week making up for all the work I did not get done. I certainly did not want this upcoming week to be a repeat of that, so I buckled down on Saturday night and dove head first into papers, articles, readings, assignments, etc.

And after working diligently for a few hours... I took a step back and absolutely cracked up at my study alcove:



It sure is a wonder how people ever got any work done without multi-tasking on a laptop AND an iPad...



Ridiculous.

In my defense, I was able to cross a good amount off the "Everything I Must Do Before Heritage Day" list, which just makes it that much closer to Friday afternoon!


As far as my art project sneak peak from last Friday... I've actually had it completed for a while, but couldn't reveal it because it was a birthday present for a friend.


But birthday weekend is now over, and a certain individual who has been asking for a flower painting/artwork since the day we met is happy.



Tada!

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear, but of power and love and self-control" - 2 Timothy 1:7

:)


Now it's back to the six papers I have to write before I depart for camp on Friday. Needless to say, I might not be around blog world too much in the upcoming week. No worries, I'll undoubtedly have lots to post whenever I pop back in!