Sibling Photo Shoot | Robert & Lydia

Back in November, my aunt asked me if I would take some photos of my two younger cousins to include in their family Christmas card. I love hanging out with these guys, so we headed to Old Salem (along with a billion other residents of the city who clearly had the same idea) and proceeded to have the quickest, most painless photo shoot of all time. Even the teenage boy said it "wasn't that bad," which is obviously the highest form of praise.

We were able to get a lot of shots, but here are just a few of my favorites:



Robert, age 16 1/2


Lydia, age 13 1/2

I shared some photos of them eight months ago... and it blows my mind to see how much they've grown up since then! Seriously, they look like babies in these pictures! Crazy to think that Robert will become a senior and Lydia will become a freshman this year... definitely NOT babies any more.