2014: A Year In Tweets

I love a good year-in-review blog recap, but I knew I wanted to switch it up and do something other than "here are my top five most viewed posts from 2014*." It's safe to say I've been mega-slack with a side of I'm-kind-of-over-it regarding all aspects of social media this year... except Twitter. I love seeing how much sassiness I can cram into 140 characters ;)

With that being said, I skimmed through my 400+ tweets from 2014 and picked 15 that sum up my year pretty well.



15.


14.


13.


12.


11.


10.


9.


8.


7.


6.


5.


4.


3.


2.


And... 1.


Feel free to follow along with my Twitter adventures in 2015: tweets about cats, girl power, and unhealthy eating habits, guaranteed! Happy new year :)


--


*In case you're curious, all five most viewed blog posts are definitely Corrie-related (all of those are archived here), closely followed by my "yay, I got a new job and we're moving" post, the stationery I designed for my sister, the stationery I designed for my other sister, and the first post in a series that would laughably become my most failed yearly project ever (I barely made it five weeks – yay, me!).